With the rise of the “gig economy” in recent years, an increasing number of professionals have been operating through a limited company. This can be a more tax efficient way of earning money, while retaining your independence.
With this freedom however comes greater responsibility. The pitfalls of successfully running a limited company are many, although the yields can be high. Our online professional accounting service can save you potentially thousands of pounds in missed tax opportunities and penalties.
We have a great deal of experience in helping contractors kick start their careers. Read on to find out how our online accounting service will help you.
FOR A FIXED FEE, WE PROVIDE:
- Online bookkeeping system that records expenses and generates invoices
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Secure online filing of all returns to HMRC
- Monthly payroll for owner
- FREE Company formation and registration with HMRC for new starters
EXTRA OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- Personal tax returns for directors
- Reference letters for mortgages and rentals
- Company closure
- HMRC dispute management and advocacy
- Registered office
All of our staff possess the up-to-date qualifications and knowledge to effectively manage your finances in a way that is both efficient and compliant with HMRC’s regulations. We provide a uniquely personal touch and have excellent client retention rates.
For a free, no obligation discussion, on how we can help you get your business off the ground, get in touch with us by filling in this form.